Freitag, 26. Juni 2009

Colour Create # 21 und Just Magnolia # 11



"Pistazie, Aqua und Pink", das ist die sommerliche Farbkombi von Colour Create.
Ich habe meine Karte auch nach dem neuen Sketch von Just Magnolia gestaltet:

"Pistachio green, aqua and powder pink", that´s the new color combo over at Colour Create.
And I followed Just Magnolia´s new sketch:



Zuerst habe ich mir mit der Farbkombi etwas schwer getan, aber dann habe ich diese süße Tilda entdeckt und alles ging ganz leicht.
Die Papiere sind alle von DCWV und ich habe zu der obligatorischen Blumen zwei süße Knöpfe verwendet, die ich mit weißem Draht befestigt habe. Den habe ich dann zu kleinen Spiralen gebogen. Der Spruch ist von Stampin´Up.

I first struggled a bit with this color combo but after I re-discovered this cute Tilda in my stash I knew what to do.
All papers are DCWV and next to the flowers I´ve added two buttons that I fixed with some white wire. I curled that to make it look nicer. The sentiment is by Stampin´Up.

Kommentare:

Jean Peters hat gesagt…

thanks for the comment on my blog. This card of you is stunning too by the way. If you are after those big wings I used please find them here for free

http://owlwhimsydt.blogspot.com/

Jeannie Phillips hat gesagt…

You just really make a sketch special..love this..so so pretty
hugs
Jeannie

Vanessa (aka V, Nessa, oldschool) hat gesagt…

great job on the sketch!
love your details & interpretation!

debbies hat gesagt…

I really love how you colored this image - great job!

Sharon hat gesagt…

A beautiful card Kathrin. Fabulous elements added to the main image. The papers are so pretty too. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx

Kim Piggott hat gesagt…

Wow!
This is just so beautiful!
So love your gorgeous colours and your detail is just wonderful!
So great that you could join us at Just Magnolia!
hugs
kim x

ros hat gesagt…

this is beautiful. uve used really gorgeous colours and it looks fab

Rica hat gesagt…

Fabulous card Kathrin. Great use of the colours with the gorgeous papers and that cute Tilda.
Thanks so much for playing along at CC.
hugs Heather xx

Kathy hat gesagt…

Adorable card!! I love your colors and all your details are always so pretty!!! Fabulous card!
:)Kathy

Mina hat gesagt…

totally stunning card, I love your colouring and use of the colours, fabulous Tilda...thanks for joining in with the Colour create and Just Magnolia challenges xxx

Dena hat gesagt…

What a fantastic card! Those polka dots are just too cute and your Tilda is colored perfect. Thanks for joining CC this week. I hope you will join us again next! Hugs, Dena

Pam S. hat gesagt…

LOVE, Love your card! all the details and the cute Tilda! Wonderful!
Pam Going Postal