Sonntag, 17. Juli 2011

love life - live life


Hallo und wunderschönen Sonntag! Heute habe ich eine sommerliche Mädchenkarte zu zeigen. Das Motiv dafür ist von Lili of the Valley - und ich finde es zauberhaft! Oh, was habe ich mit meiner Freundin früher Gänseblümchen-Kränze und -Ketten geflochten. Stundenlang saßen wir in der Wiese und manchmal wurde unsere Megakette 10 m lang...

Hello and happy sunday! Today I have a girly and summerish card to share. The image is by Lili of the Valley - and I think it´s adorable! It reminds me of me and my best friend many years ago. We were sitting in the grass for hours, making wreath and necklaces from daisies and more than once we ended up with a string that was 10 m long...

Der Sketch, den ich benutzt habe, ist von Sunday Sketch and Stamp:

The sketch I used is by Sunday Sketch and Stamp:



Und auch an diesen Challenges möchte ich gerne teilnehmen:

And I also want to enter my card at these challenge blogs:

Lili of the Valley: blue and pink/blau und rosa

Totally Papercrafts: girly girls

Cutie Sunday: Sommer/summer

Und dies sind die Copics, mit denen ich das Motiv coloriert habe:

And these are the Copics I used to color the image in: