Sonntag, 11. September 2011

fall...


Schönen Sonntag! Tag 2 des Mekka - und während wir immer noch schauen und basteln, zeige ich Euch die Karte, die ich gestern auf dem Copic Marker Europe Blog gezeigt habe. Hüpft doch bitte dorthin um alles über die Karte zu lesen.

Happy sunday! It's day 2 of Mekka - and while we are still looking and crafting I am going to share here the card that I made for yesterdays inspiration at Copic Marker Europe Blog. Please hop there to read all about my card.

Ich möchte damit an diesen Challenges teilnehmen:

I want to enter my card at these challenges:

CLP Challenge:


Magnolia-licious: back to school or fall in rich fall colors

Stamp with Fun: Herbst/fall

Everybody Art: Herbst/fall

PaperPlay: 2 or more images

Und hiermit ist die Coloration gemacht:

And these are the markers the coloring was done with: