Sonntag, 18. September 2011

Magnolia Down Under # 114


Schönen Sonntag Euch allen! Es ist Zeit für eine neue Challenge bei Magnolia Down Under - und somit eine super Gelegenheit, einen weiteren der neuen Magnolia-Stempel zu benutzen. Und da der Stempel nicht wirklich weihnachtlich ist, paßt er auch super zum Inspirations-Foto in rot, weiß und grün...

Happy sunday to all of you! It's time for a new challenge at Magnolia Down Under - and a great opportunity to use another one of the cute new Magnolia image. Since it isn't really christmassy it can be used wonderfully with our inspiration picture in red, white and green.

Ich wollte mal was anderes probieren und habe aufs Matten meiner Papiere verzichtet... Naja, anders gefällt es mir doch besser. Dafür habe ich einen großen Kreis aus Perlen auf die Karte aufgebracht, weil sie gar so leer aussah.

I wanted to try something different and didn't mat my papers... Well, I guess I like my normal style better. But I added a big circle from little pearls because the card looked so plain.

Meine Karte paßt zu diesen Challenges:

My cards fits these challenges:

Stempelträume: inspired by a song (my teddy bear by Elvis)

TotallyStampalicious: anything goes.

Und hier sind die Copics, mit denen ich coloriert habe:

And these are the Copics I did the coloring with: