Freitag, 23. September 2011

Simply Sassy Friday


Für meine heutige Simply Sassy Inspiration Card habe ich So What aus der neuesten Kollektion ausgesucht. Ich finde die toll - richtig schön frech und girly. Meine Mädels haben sie noch nicht entdeckt, aber ich glaube sie kommt auch auf deren Favoriten-Liste.

For todays Simply Sassy inspirational card I used So What from the newest release. I love her - she's so sassy and girly. My girls haven't discovered her yet but I know, as soon as they will she will be on their favourite list as well.

Mehr gibt es wie immer auf dem Simply Sassy Blog zu lesen.

As usual there is more to find out about this card on the Simply Sassy Blog.

Ich möchte gerne hier mitmachen:

I am entering this card here:

Anything Goes: anything goes

Hanna and Friends: anything goes

Und hiermit habe ich coloriert:

And this is what I did the coloring with: