Mittwoch, 28. September 2011

Whiff Of Joy # 114 - sparkle and swirls


Hallo und schönen Mittwoch! Es ist wieder Zeit für eine neue Challenge bei Whiff Of Joy. "Schnörkel und Glitzer" lautet unser Thema diesmal - und das war genau richtig, um endlich den süßen Wichtel, den ich auf dem Mekka gekauft hatte, zu verwenden.

Hello and happy wednesday! It's time for a new challenge at Whiff Of Joy. "Sparkle and swirls" is our theme - and it is the perfect one to ink up the cute gnome I bought at Stempelmekka.

Damit die Karte zum Thema paßt, habe ich die Sterne auf der Karte mit Stickles überzogen, die im Motiv mit einer dicken Schicht Glossy Accents und auch ein paar Glitzersteinchen mußten sein. Neben den Schnörkeln auf der Karte habe ich noch einen gepunkteten Schatten um das Motiv gesetzt und auch dort ein paar Schnörkel mit eingebaut. Der Text ist von Stampin' Up, die Papiere einmal queer Beet.

To make the card match the theme I covered the stars on the card with Stickles and put a thick layer of Glossy Accents on the stars of the image. Of course I needed a few rhinestones too... Beside the flourishes on the card I also made a dotty background around the image and added some swirls here as well. Saying is by Stampin' Up, papers from my pile of scraps.

Ich möchte gerne hier mitmachen:

I am entering my card here:

Christmas Crafting Challenges: christmas sparkle

Crafty Hazelnut Christmas
: for a child

For Fun Challenges: warmth (went with warm colors)

Scrap Cards: anything goes

Und hiermit habe ich coloriert:

Here's what I did the coloring with: