Montag, 7. November 2011

stamps & fun = creativity - Winter


Schönen Montag-Morgen!
Wie jede Woche startet heute eine neue Challenge bei Stamps&Fun=Creativity und unser Thema diesmal lautet Winter.

Happy monday morning!
As every week there is a new challenge starting at Stamps&Fun=Creativity also this monday. And our theme for this challenge is winter.

Ich habe gerade meine neuen Stempel von Whimsy Stamps bekommen - und Mistletoe habe ich sofort einweihen müssen. Mal sehen, wer die bekommt... ;) Der Text "wanna be my Santa Claus" ist mit dem Computer geschrieben.

I just got my new Whimsy Stamps stamps - and just had to ink up Mistletoe right away. Well, let's see who'll get this one... ;) The saying "wanna be my Santa Claus" is computer generated.

Hier möchte ich gerne teilnehmen:
 I want to enter my card here:



By the cute and girly: christmas girls

Just Add Ink: just add a tag or a bookmark

Creative Friday: Advent, Advent

Und hier sind die Copics, mit denen ich coloriert habe:

And these are the Copics I did the coloring with:



Kommentare:

Maria Therese hat gesagt…

Sweet card!!Thank you for playing with the CLP sketch this month ♥

Geraldine hat gesagt…

So Cute. Thank you for sharing your card with BTC&G's Christmas Girls challenge.
Geraldine x

Patrice hat gesagt…

Gorgeous card. Love your colouring. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Elise hat gesagt…

Hi Kathrin! I've gotta tell you, this is the sexiest Miss Santa I've seen! lol! GORGEOUS colouring as always and your details are truly STUNNING! Love it! Thank you so much for joining us at CLP!

Hugs,
Elise