Donnerstag, 8. März 2012

Cute Card Thursday - sketch


Happy birhtday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday
happy birthday
happy birthday to you!

Das war für meinen Mann, denn der hat heute Geburtstag...
Nun aber zurück zum Alltag - und der neuen Challenge bei Cute Card Thursday. Dort haben wir diesmal einen Sketch für Euch:

This was for my husband who's celebrating his birthday today...
Back back to everyday life - and the new challenge over at Cute Card Thursday. We have a sketch for you this week:


Ich habe ihn nicht für eine Karte, sondern für das Cover meines Copic-Buches benutzt. Das wollte ich schon längst verschönern, verbessern, anders anlegen und nun habe ich endlich angefangen. Und natürlich paßt da am besten das Motiv "Copica" von Saturated Canary.
Ich habe fürs Colorieren meine Lieblings-Farbkombi rosa-grün verwendet und ihr, passend zu mir, braune Haare und Augen gegeben.
Die Deko mußte recht flach ausfallen, denn das Cover wird in einen Schutzumschlag geschoben. Und so sieht es dann aus:

I didn't use this sketch of a card but for the cover of my Copic book. I wanted to alter, make it better, change it since a long time and now I finally started. And of course "Copica" by Saturated Canary was the best image to use.
I used my favourite color combo of pink and green for this cover and, matching me, I colored her with brown hair and eyes.
I had to keep the decoration flat since this is going into a protection sheet. And this is what it looks like then:


Wahnsinn, wie diese dünne Plastikschicht die Farbe abschwächt...
Amazing how this thin sheet of transparency tones down the colors....

Hier möchte ich gerne mitmachen:
I'd like to join these challenges:

Stamp with Fun: rosa und hellgrün

Cards und More: gepimpt

 Simon Says: Mother's day/special girl (it's for myself and I think I am special....)

Coloriert habe ich natürlich mit Copics:
Of course I did the coloring with Copics:

Haut/skin: E01, E00, E11, R20, R22
Augen und Haare/eyes and hair: E40, E42, E44, E47, E49, E43, E41
Kleid/dress: E89, E87, E84, E81
R56, E04, E70
W0, W1, W5
Schatten/shadow: BG93