Donnerstag, 12. April 2012

Cute Card Thursday - spring flowers


Einen wunderschönen Donnerstag!
Es gibt wieder eine neue Challenge bei Cute Card Thursday - "Frühlingsblumen" ist unser neues Thema.

A very happy thursday to all of you!
We at Cute Card Thursday have a new challenge up for you - "spring flowers" is the theme for this week.

Ich habe hier die süße Tilda mit dem dicken Blumenstrauß verwendet. Sorry, den Namen des Stempels habe ich gerade nicht parat. Irgendwie verliert man den Überblick. LOL
Farblich bin ich für mich ganz ungewohnte Wege gegangen - pink und lila zusammen. Und auch wenn die Farben ganz zart sind - eigentlich ein No-Go für mich. Aber manchmal überkommt es mich doch.

I used this cute Tilda with her flowers here. Sorry, I don't know her name at the moment. I guess I am loosing track on all those Tildas with flowers. LOL
I went with a very unusal color combo for me - pink and purple. And even if the color tones are very light, most times this is a no-go for me. Well, but there are those days where I pick it though...

Und hier möchte ich gerne teilnehmen:
I'd like to join these challenges:

Simon Says: april showers bring spring flowers

All That Scraps: anything goes

Hiermit habe ich coloriert:
These are the Copics used for the coloring: