Freitag, 20. April 2012

Whiff Of Joy Baby Bottle


Wunderschönen Freitag Euch allen!
Heute möchte ich Euch diese Babyflaschen-Box zeigen, die ich für den Inspirational Blog von Whiff Of Joy gemacht habe. Dort gibt es auch eine kurze Beschreibung, wie Ihr sie einfach nachbasteln könnt.

Happy friday to all of you!
Today I want to share this baby bottle box that I made for Whiff Of Joy's Inspirational Blog. There you can also find a description how to make your own one.


Ich habe hier Baby Henry verwendet. Mit dem Schnuller im Mund war er perfekt. Dekoriert habe ich mit Knöpfen und Sternen aus Cardstock, etwas Bordüre und kleinen Herzen, die ich im Hintergrund gestempelt habe.

I used Baby Henry here. With the pacifier in his mouth he was perfect to go on the baby bottle. To decorate the box I used some buttons, stars from cardstock, some paper border and tiny white hearts, that I stamped in the background.


Und hier möchte ich gerne mitmachen:
I am entering my box into these challenges:

For Fun Challenges: anything goes

PaperPlay: animal antics

Totally Papercrafts: all buttoned up

Coloriert habe ich wie immer mit Copics:
Of course also this time coloring was done with Copics:



Kommentare:

Catherine hat gesagt…

This is so cute, love the idea....

MonisBastelstube.de hat gesagt…

Das sieht wunderschön aus. Gruß Monika (Monis-Bastelstube.de)

Julie M hat gesagt…

Oh that is so clever, Kathrin - I'm going to a baby shower on Sunday and I think one of these would be a perfect container for my gift - so glad you joined us on PaperPlay this week!

Julie :o)

Helen Dooley hat gesagt…

How cute! thanks for sharing at for fun!

Lorraine A hat gesagt…

aww this is just sooo cute Kathrin ,,, what an adorable bottle ,, LOVE it :-)

thanks for joining us on the Totally Papercrafts Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Katy hat gesagt…

This is so clever! Very cute! Thank you for playing at For Fun Challenges!--Katy, GDT

Marie hat gesagt…

Such fantastic lovely baby gift. It's stunning. Thanks for playing with us over at FFC this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Julie M hat gesagt…

Me again, Kathrin - I made one of these boxes - have posted on my blog and referenced and linked you.

Thank you - I was so glad to have something nice to put my baby gift into.

Julie :o)

Linda hat gesagt…

Darling idea. I can see this as a gift and as a tag. Wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Totally PaperCrafts this week. Hugs, Linda

Kathy D. hat gesagt…

Okay I have to go figure out what you used for the plastic top...this is just too clever!!

Thanks for playing "Anything BUT a Card" at For Fun Challenge. Hope to see you Wednesday when the new challenge is posted.

Scrappy Rat hat gesagt…

Clever idea! I absolutely adore the stamp. Whiff of Joy is fantastic. Thank you so much for joining us at For Fun Challenges this week! :)

Mandy hat gesagt…

Kathrin this is absolutely gorgeous and super cute :)
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
hugs Mandy xx