Sonntag, 24. September 2017

Spaß im Herbst


Hallo Ihr Lieben!
Ich weiß, vor einer Woche habe ich noch gesagt, ich verlängere den Sommer. Aber irgendwie entkommt man dem Herbst doch nicht. Und so zeige ich heute auf dem Noor!Design UK Blog diese Herbstkarte.

Hello everyone!
I know, a week ago I wrote that I am extending summer. But you really can't escape fall. So I am sharing this fall-ish card over at the Noor!Design UK Blog today. 

Das tolle Papier mit den herbstlich gefärbten Blättern  war das, woran ich die anderen Farben auf meiner Karte angepasst habe. So kam ein warmes Grün und ein Cremeweiß dazu. 

The great paper with the colorful leaves was what I made the other colors on my card match. So I added a warm green and a neutral ceme white paper.


Das Motiv von Dreamerland Crafts habe ich dann ebenfalls in Erdtönen coloriert. Ich liebe den Look des Motivs, der mich ein wenig an alte Kinderbücher erinnert. Und ich kann mir vorstellen, wie die beiden mit dem Rad durch einen Haufen Herbstlaub fahren.

The image by Dreamerland Crafts is also colored in using warm earth tones. I love the look of this image that reminds me of those old children books. And I can imagine those two riding through a pile of fallen leaves.



With the decorations I created some kind of garden that those two cuties can ride by. Here I used a chipboar flower, a piece of a white wooden fence, a metall leave and a flower. I also added two of the Glass Stamen, just as they not as a flower center.