Mittwoch, 15. Dezember 2010

Whiff Of Joy # 94


Hallo! Man merkt, die Weihnachtszeit nimmt mich in Anspruch - darum gab es gestern keine Karte von mir. Aber heute - denn es startet die neue Challenge bei Whiff Of Joy! Und zur Aufgabe stellen wir Euch diesen Sketch:

Hello! Well, christmas time is a busy time of year - and so there wasn´t a card to share with you yesterday. But today - because there´s a new challenge at Whiff of Joy! And we have created this sketch for you:


Mir war mal nach einer edlen Karte - und darum habe ich sie ganz in braun, creme und weiß gehalten. Ich liebe dieses Motiv aus dem letztjährigen Winter-Kit. So muß die Schneekönigin aussehen!

I wanted to make a more elegant card - and so I only used browns, creme and white. I love this image from last year´s winter kit. This is what snow queen looks like for me!

Meine Karte paßt auch zu diesen Challenges:

I am entering my card into these challenges also:

Daring Cardmakers: snow much fun/Schnee

Stamptacular Sunday: winter wishes/Winter

Totally Gorjuss: snow/Schnee

Und hier noch ein Bild der Copics, die ich zum Colorieren verwendet habe:

And here´s a pic of the Copics I used to color in my image:

Kommentare:

Melanies Stempel Grusskarten hat gesagt…

Die Karte ist bezaubernd schön. Da kann man nur Stundenlang hinschauen. LG Melanie

Chris Olsen, Glowbug hat gesagt…

This is gorgeous Kathrin!! I just love your monochromatic colors, the beautifully colored image and your design. What a gorgeous take on Kim's sketch! I am honored to be working with you on the Whiff of Joy CT.
hugs,
Chris

Céline et Nathalie hat gesagt…

Oh My god,
this card is simply amazing, don't have enought word to say that i love it!!!
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday .
hugs
céline

brenda hat gesagt…

Hi Kathrin

Your card is just adorable. A really great colour combo and everything blended together beautifully.

Thank you for sharing with us at Stamptacular Sunday this week and good luck.

B x

Jane hat gesagt…

She is the perfect snow queen isn't she and I love the colour scheme you've chosen for her! stunning card hun! hugs, Jane xxx

Lynda hat gesagt…

Your card is stunning - thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Gemma hat gesagt…

Hi Kathrin, what a gorgeous card you made, it's really elegant, I love the colours you used! Great take on our winter wishes challenge this week. Thanks for joining us at SSC and happy crafting! Gemma