Freitag, 18. September 2009

Midnight Madness week 19



Gestern habe ich meine Lemonade-Anyone-Karte zu den Splitcoaststampers hochgeladen - und wurde in einem Kommentar auf Midnight Madness aufmerksam, einen Challenge-Blog, der jeden Dienstag eine neue Challenge ausgibt. Also mache ich da doch gleich mal mit!LOL
Der Sketch für die Woche 19 sieht so aus:

Yesterday I posted my Lemonade-Anyone-card to Splitcoaststamers and in a comment someone told me about the Midnight Madness challenge blog where they have a new challenge every tuesday. So - here I am!LOL
19th week´s sketch is looking like this:



Ich habe endlich einen der tollen Sarah Kay Weihnachtsstempel verwendet. Und der Text "peace" ist genau das, was der Stempel für mich ausdrückt.

I finally used one of the beautiful Sarah Kay stamps. And "peace" was the saying that in my opinion goes perfectly with this image.

Kommentare:

Phyllis hat gesagt…

I was the one who told you about Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. I saw your cute lemonade card yesterday on SCS and invited you to our weekly challenge. I am so happy that you found us and entered with this lovely card. I love your little Angel and flourishes and flowers. Precious. The Midnight Madness Design Team thanks you for playing with us and we will be looking for another of your lovely creations in next weeks challenge.

Phyllis Midnight Madness Design Team


aka SparklePlenty1000 at SCS

Priscilla hat gesagt…

WOW..what a great card. First let me say a BIG WELCOME to our challenges. Your work is wonderful and Phyllis, thank you for inviting her. Her talent is amazing. I love the warm rich colors on your card too. Well Done on all accounts. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness sketch challenges and please come back week after week..we would love to see what ya got :)
Priscillla
MMSC Hostess

Carol hat gesagt…

What a totally awesome card you have made here. I love your flourishes and your image. All the elements you used to create this come together in a pleasing and eye catching artistry. Thank you for playing along with us at MMSC this week. Hope to see more of your creativity.

Carol]
MMSC-GDT-September

Carolyn hat gesagt…

What a beautiful card. So glad you found us and look forward to seeing more of your work. Thanks for joining us at the MMSC this week.

Carolyn MMSC DT
http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/

Jeni C Slack (^0^) hat gesagt…

A Big welcome to the Midnight Madness challenge, Krumel! Your work is just beautiful :) I've been a longtime follower of your blog and it has just made my day to see you using our sketch to make a beautiful card! Wonderful colors and great take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us this week and hope to see you next week. Good luck on the prize drawings too, xox ~Jeni & MMSC DT

designsfromwithinbycharlotte hat gesagt…

A Huge WELCOME to the MM site! So glad you decided to join us. Your card is so precious, lovely coloring and details. Your florishes are a beautiful touch. Look forward to seeing you next week!
Thank you so much for playing along with us.
Hugs,
Charlotte
MMSC DT

Chris Olsen, Glowbug hat gesagt…

What a precious Christmas card!! I just love your flourishes and that adorable image!! Thanks for playing with the MMSC this week!!

Kathy hat gesagt…

GOrgeous card!! I love this one!! That image is so cute and all your details again are so pretty!
:)kathy