Freitag, 11. Dezember 2009

Friday Sketchers # 82, Stampin For The Weekend # 28 und Just Magnolia



Der neue Sketch bei den Friday Sketchers sieht so aus:

The new sketch over at Friday Sketchers is looking like this:



Bei Just Magnolia heißt es diesmal, eine Weihnachtskarte zu basteln.
Und Stampin´ For The Weekend hat für uns die Farbkombi braun und blau.
Mein Motiv ist von Magnolia, die Papiere von K&Company, Magnolia und My Mind´s Eye, der Spruch von Stampin´Up. Die Farbkombi hat mal wieder dazu eingeladen, eine Vintage-Karte zu machen - ich hoffe, ich langweile Euch damit nicht!

At Just Magnolia they want us to make a christmas card.
And Stampin´For The Weekend has picked a color combo for us: blue and brown.
The image I used is by Magnolia, papers are by K&Company, Magnolia and My Mind´s Eye, saying by Stampin´Up. This color combo was screaming vintage to me again - I hope you are not geting bored from this style!