Donnerstag, 15. Oktober 2009

Hanna and Friends # 14, Cute Card Thursday # 82 und Charisma Cardz # 41



So, dies ist eine Karte, die ich für 3 Challenges gebastelt habe:
1. Bei Cute Card Thursday heißt das neue Thema Spuk-Fest, genau, gemeint ist Halloween.
2. Charisma Cardz hat die Parole "Distressing" ausgegeben.
Und als drittes gibt es bei Hanna And Friends diesen Sketch:

This is a card I made for 3 challenges:
1. At Cute Card Thursday they have called the new challenge "Spook Fest", yes, it means Halloween.
2. Charisma Cardz wants us to add distressing.
And as the 3rd challenge I used this sketch from Hanna And Friends:



Also, ehrlich gesagt bin ich ja nicht so die "Bunte", und von den Halloween-Farbkombis habe ich jetzt genug. Darum und auch weil es so gut zum Thema Distressing paßt ist meine Karte etwas vintage angehaucht. Der Stempel ist von Magnolia, die Papiere von My Mind´s Eye und DCWV und der Text ist von Studio G. Spooky ist diese Karte vielleicht nicht unbedingt, aber das Motto "too cute to spook" paßt auf jeden Fall.

As you might have realized I am not one of those "colorful" crafters and I have the feeling that I´ve made enough of those typicall Halloween colored cards. Because of that and the fact that it matches the distressing theme I gave my card a little bit of a vintage look. The image is by Magnlia, papers by DCWV and My Mind´s Eye and the saying is by Studio G. Probably this card can´t really be called spooky but "too cute to spook" is something it matches for sure.