Donnerstag, 11. Juni 2009

Friday Sketchers # 55 und Papertake Weekly "Shoe Time"



"Shoe Time" - ich gebe zu, daß ich mich erst nicht wirklich mit diesem Thema von Papertake Weekly anfreunden konnte. Karten über oder mit Schuhen... Ich bin einfach nicht die klassische, schuh-fetischistische Frau.LOL Aber dann fiel mir der süße Happy Hoppers Stempel ein und ich habe dieser Challenge doch eine Chance gegeben.
Zudem habe ich sie nach dem Sketch der Challenge # 55 der Friday Sketchers gearbeitet:

"Shoe Time" - I admit that I struggled with the new theme at Papertake Weekly first. Cards with or about shoes... I really am not one of those classical, crazy for shoes type of women.LOL But then I remembered this cute Happy Hoppers stamps and I thought I could give this challenge a try tough.
I also followed the sketch # 55 at Friday Sketchers:



Außerdem fiel mir dann dieses HG-Papier mit den Schuhen und Handtaschen in die Häne und der passende Spruch war auch bald gefunden. Die Kette des kleinen Häschens habe ich mit einem Perlen-Pen nachgearbeitet, der Spruch ist mit dem Computer gemacht.

Then I also discovered this background paper in my stash, full of handbags and shoes - and a matching sentiment was the last thing I needed. The necklace of this cute rabbit is colored using a pearl pen, the sentiment is computer generated.

Kommentare:

Jacque hat gesagt…

Great take on the sketch, Kathrin...love the colors you have used...sweet,sweet image..Thanks for joining us on Friday Sketchers...Hugs..Jacque

Jeanette hat gesagt…

Wonderful Card.
Thanks for joing Friday Sketchers this week.
Hugs Jeanette

Dawny P hat gesagt…

Oh this is so cute. I love that image and the copurts are so pretty. Thank you for joining us over at Papertake Weekly. Hugs, Dawny xxx

Jilli hat gesagt…

Awww what an adorable card! Love the cute little image and the fab colours. Jilli

heather hat gesagt…

aww what an adorable little stamp! your card is so beautiful!

Beth hat gesagt…

Awww, this is so cute! I love this little mouse!

Beth xx