Mittwoch, 10. Juni 2009

Whiff of Joy challenge # 34 und A Spoon Full Of Sugar # 45



"Butterflies" - das ist das Motto, unter dem die Challenge # 45 auf A Spoon Full Of Sugar steht. Ich habe dieses Thema in Form dieses kleinen Schmetterlings aus dem WoJ Frühlings-Kit eingearbeitet.

"Butterflies" - that´s the theme for challenge # 45 at A Spoon Full Of Sugar. I stamped this little butterfly from the WoJ spring kit to make my card match this challenge.

Und auf Whiff Of Joy gibt es einen schönen Sketch:

And at Whiff of Joy they have a beautiful sketch posted:



Das hübsche Mädchen ist aus dem WoJ Sommer-Kit und sie sitzt auf dem Baumstamm aus dem Frühlings-Kit. Der Rest auf meiner Karte ist verschiedenes Material aus meiner "Restelade".

This cute girl is a stamp from the WoJ summer kit and she sits on the stump coming from the spring kit. All the other stuff on my card is coming from my left over stash I had from card I previously made.